Thursday, November 30, 2017

Week 14~Day 96

Gooooooooooood Evening!

Yes today is day 96 thanks to my MTC Companion. When he writes down in his journal he counts his days thanks to his trainer. Now I know that I'm close to 100 days lol.

Pic 1: The Pumpkins we made are starting to rot and I hope more scarier. The one I made is on the left and the right one is my companions. He is a creative genius.

Pic 2: Today was a zone activity where we get to play good basketball and sardines. The zone is cool

Pic 3-4: A few houses had great Halloween decorations and we came across the house with good decorations.

Pic 5: Last Sunday my companions companion that served in this area where were serving is Elder Richardson and as any other missionary in this mission, he is from Texas.

Last week we have been doing better in finding people and actually settled up 14 lessons although a few got canceled which is sad to say. Nevertheless every lesson I have been was a great experience.

Yesterday I got to see and hear from the Stake President of American Fork and he seems to be a great guy and reminds me of my own dad.