Sunday, February 4, 2018

Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone,

Happy New Year's!

We had transfer calls this morning and I am moving to a new area in Hillcrest and Cherry Hill Stakes. My companion is actually my follow up trainer who is my trainer's trainee. I am training my brother Elder Fitzgerald. Looking forward to having a great transfer.

On the 29th, we had a multi zone activity where we got to go to the Luminaria where we got to see many statues of Christ that goes along scenes of each statue of Christ's life and what he did on the earth.

We had a baptism last Saturday of a guy by the name of Kody. I was actually sick that day so I got to Skype in the baptism. Feels good to recover after that.

It was awesome serving in the Utah Orem Sunset Heights and Lakeview Stakes. Next is Hillcrest and Cherry Hill with Fitzgerald.
~Elder Lockhart