Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekly Update “2nd Week of Transfers”

Hey Everyone,

Not much to update but this week we did 3 hours of service. We Helped this lady build a book case for her and she had a big background of Christianity and her family was converted to the gospel as well. WHat's funny is that my follow up trainer and I did the saem thing. We helped a lady build her bookcase and I making another bookcase while follow up training my trainee.

We have a kid on date for baptism and we taught him the 10 commandments in sign language form. I'll never forget this moment when we shared the honor thy Father and mother hand sign, he put his hand on his head and said chicken. Honor thy father and mother and chicken. That had me laughing so hard.

Thanks to the Senior Couple from my last area, we had the opportunity to teach this married couple who moved in our area. The man was a fan of everythng: Star Wars, video games, books, etc. His house was full of action figures, posters and books. He served his mission in Japan as well.

For the last 2 days, my companion Elder Fitzgerald got sick to the stomach flu and we had to stay home all day making sure he get's better. But thankfully today he is better. We had a zone activity of nerf battles. It was pretty awesome to shoot around in a battle zone like paintball.