Thursday, November 30, 2017

Week 18~Transfer to Orem

Today was the transfer calls and I am moving out of American Fork and be going to Orem and my new companion is Elder Clarke. I do not know who he is but next week ya'll will. I will have a car for 2 weeks and the rest will be biking. Still get to use my horn on my bike.

The musical fireside was AMAZING. Vocal Point was really the best, especially singing Nearer my God to Thee and our Mission Song. Sheri Dew was the best speaker of course we heard.

Last week, I went on excahnge with Elder Deakins and helped him with training him. We went to visit a man that me and my MTC comanion ELder Jasperson first found and man we had such a great conversation on the topic of philosophy, religion and doctrines. I had the chance to see him one last time and try my best to help him be commited. I don't know what he's gonna do but he said he will accept my challenge and do the commitments on what he needs to do. It took him a while for him to accept the assignment and even though if I may never meet him again, I sure hope that he will do it. Smart man and he calims to be 6 8''.

We had great lessons with less active members and I hope the missionaries will continue to teach them well.

Last Friday, we went about doing service on raking leaves for a family in Elder Jasperson's area. We also had a great time going bowling as a District.

I don't know what will happen on Thanksgiving but for sure it's gonna be enjoyable. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Last Photo: American Fork Ward Focus Area. My first area of where I served on my first 3 transfers